If you’ve stepped into pregnancy or started planning, get a guide. This guide is a medical expert who keeps track of healthy conceiving. Most pregnancies appear without obstructions. In other instances, pregnancy involves challenges.
Your maternity health care provider looks after your journey toward secure parenthood. This assistance helps you understand what you should practice or limit. If you have a chance of high-risk pregnancy, experts set quality plans in order to prevent complications. Routine prenatal check-ups are not to miss at all. Meet your expert at the best maternity hospital in Siliguri.
Knowing some normal changes in pregnancy
- Mild swelling of face, hands, ankles, feet
- Breast tenderness, heaviness
- Frequent urination
- Morning sickness
- Nausea, tiredness
- Mild anxiety
- Thicker hair
- Stronger/softer fingernails
- Food cravings
- Gaining weight
- Leg cramps, backaches, especially at night
- Mild breathing issues
- Fast heart rate
- Stretch marks, visible veins
Your doctor provides all such information about the normal signs/discomforts that occur during this period. However, if any signs cause you to face health difficulties, contact your expert immediately.
Possible signs of problems to consider
Make sure not to delay seeing your doctor if you notice:
- Abnormal vaginal fluid discharge
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Too much lower back pain, abdominal cramping
- Excessive swollen face, fingers, feet
- Severe headaches
- Severe abdominal pain
- Abnormal abdominal pressure
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating, high fever
The faster you receive medical attention, the higher chance of no pregnancy risks. Even after experiencing such signs, you can have a healthy pregnancy. That means nothing to shudder. All you need is to take the right step without delay.
What an Obstetrician Serves You?
An obstetrician is a specialist well trained in pregnancy, childbirth/delivery, and overall women’s health. The following are services provided by an OB:
- Routine health monitoring like physical examination, tests, ultrasounds/prenatal screening
- Recommending maternal diet plan, exercise routine, what to avoid, medications
- Examining congenital abnormalities/possible risks
- Educating expectant mothers on healthy pregnancy habits, delivery, and after delivery
- Keeping track of baby’s development, position
- Regulating labor, delivery
- Ensuring postpartum assistance for mothers
Today many OBs practice gynaecology. At the same time, gyne doctors practice obstetrics. Therefore, convenience becomes friendlier to receive. If you’re on specific medication, be sure to inform your expert, such as - blood pressure meds, diabetes meds, or thyroid meds. Moreover, it can be any medicine.
Plus, taking supplements without specialist concerns is not the right one. Day-to-day meals should have all such essential nutrients. Also, focusing on hydration is of immense need. Maintain the lifestyle and diet tips as suggested by your OB. Feel free to let the expert know if you have allergic reactions to any foods. You receive a replacement for that option.
Visit a reputed maternity hospital for advanced pregnancy advice. Health assessment under expert supervision helps keep your pregnancy risks at bay. For fertility issues, you should consult a fertility doctor in town. Like pregnancy concerns, fertility issues are also concerning. Get A1 suggestions from the bestobstetrician in Siliguri.
There are quality treatments available in case one requires such. Doctors, on proper health evaluation, advise the most suitable care. In order to keep off pregnancy challenges, importance of routine clinic visits is utmost. It’s wise to consider what your doctor recommends.