A gynaecologist is the type of doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and conditions that affect the female reproductive system. As almost every woman suffers from at least one gynaecological problem once in her lifetime and this problem can be mild and easily treatable or it can be serious and lead to complications.
It is recommended to visit the best gynaecologist in Siliguri for any kind of gynaecological problems and expert advice on your health. They provide diagnosis and treatment for issues related to the reproductive organs some of which include the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and breasts.
A gynaecological disorder is a type of condition that can affect and damage the female reproductive organs which include the breasts and the organs in the abdominal and pelvic areas. When left unchecked or if proper care is not provided these problems can turn into big conditions which can be very harmful.
Given below are 5 disorders treated by a gynaecologist:
- Endometriosis – is a common problem where the tissues lining the uterus start growing outside the uterus, most commonly grown in the ovaries, behind the uterus, the bowels, or the bladder. It can cause lower back pains, pelvic pains, heavy periods, and even infertility.
- Ovarian Cysts – are sacs filled with fluid that can develop on and around the ovaries and they may or may not be tumors. It has many types the most common being the follicular cysts which occur when a follicle where the egg grows doesn't break open.
- Urinary Tract Infection – is the kind of infection that is caused by bacteria and can give off symptoms like the urge to frequently pee, pain during urination, abdominal cramps, and others. It can be caused by many things including pregnancy, frequent intercourse, diabetes, and others.
- Dysmenorrhea – is a common gynaecological issue as it is a menstrual cramp that can range from mild to chronic. Some women who experience mild dysmenorrhea mostly don’t realize it but chronic dysmenorrhea can bring excruciating pain to women due to contractions in the uterus.
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease – is one of the most common hormonal reproductive problems in women affecting the women's ovaries. This disease causes unpredictable hormonal behavior and it can also cause diabetes, infertility, acne, and excessive hair growth or fall.
To stay healthy it is recommended that you pay an annual visit to the best gynaecologist in Siliguri to get the best diagnosis, treatment, and expert counseling on problems and health. Getting regular checkups can help you catch these types of disorders early which can be very helpful in treating them.