Pregnancy causes both joy and stress to the people involved as it is an amazing time but it also requires a good amount of care and concern for it to be healthy. Although the majority of pregnancies are normal and uneventful some can develop problems due to various reasons which can turn into complications.
If you face any kinds of problems or complications or have symptoms of any kind you need to visit the best obstetrician in Siliguri as they provide the best medical care. They can diagnose, treat and give expert advice on how to keep a pregnancy healthy and also provide regular check-ups to maintain that health.
Some women can experience health problems during pregnancy which can bring complications that affect the mother or the unborn baby's health. Complications can include physical or mental conditions affecting that can cause problems to develop during, before, or after the pregnancy.
Some of the common symptoms of pregnancy complications you need to be aware of are as follows:
- Severe belly pain that’s reoccurring or that does not go away
- Extreme swelling of hands or face
- Vaginal bleeding or discharge after pregnancy
- Slowed movement or no movement of the baby
- Extreme chest pain
- Increased rate of heartbeat
- Trouble breathing
- Severe swelling or pain in legs or arms
- Headaches that worsen over time
- Persistent nausea and throwing up
- Dizziness or fainting
- Changes in the vision
- Tiredness or loss of energy all-day
Some of the common pregnancy complications and their treatments are as follows:
- Infections – can occur during pregnancy and can affect the health of the baby and they can be easily treated and prevented with frequent hand washing and by being careful
- Mental health problems – can include depression and anxiety and their treatment can include therapy and medications
- Anemia – is quite common during pregnancy but it needs proper treatment as it can cause preterm birth and low birth weight
- Gestational Diabetes – needs to be controlled with the help of a healthy diet and regular experience and some medications
- High blood pressure – needs to be monitored carefully by a medical professional and can require medication
- Preterm Labor – is going into labor too early due to various factors and its treatment can include bed rest and medications that stop the labor from progressing
If you experience any of the aforementioned symptoms for an unnatural amount of time then it is highly recommended that you visit the best obstetrician in Siliguri. As they provide the best diagnosis and treatments with the best prenatal care required to keep the pregnancy healthy and for normal delivery.